Improve your Plant Productivity, Quality, and Reduce CostsThe Next Generation of Visual Quality Inspection in High-Value Manufacturing
Enabling Zero-Defect Manufacturing
FotoNow is hardware and software independent Visual Inspection Solution powered by AI, that can be immediately deployed, integrated with every industrial connector, and seamlessly scaled across diverse company environments to rapidly achieve ROI.
- Proprietary image enhancement and cloud-based Computer Vision technology augmented by Deep Learning enable the identification of scratches, color irregularities, text, and dents on surfaces, as well as missing, misaligned or misplaced parts in multiple components of various manufacturing industries.
- Our cutting-edge technology allows a 100% quality inspection coverage under real-world manufacturing conditions while maintaining a high detection accuracy even with changing lighting, high-frequency vibrations, and objects in motion, independent of the camera system and camera position.
- Built-in integrations with major cloud, ERP and IT-system vendors enable an immediate fault notification and information sharing across multiple manufacturing lines, plants, and departments contributing to an error-free transition to the industry 4.0.
FotoNow has performed more than 25,000,000 inspections in real production environments drastically reducing the cost of quality and manufacturing with a production accuracy of more than 99%.
Improve your Manufacturing Agility and Quality
- Setup time in days instead of months
- System reconfiguration and learning of new defects done within a day.
- Easily operable and does not require IT-professionals.
- Reduce the number of recalls.
- Improve your brand image through reliable products.
Optimize your Factory and Product Throughput
- Reduce the number of production stoppages.
- Accelerate the learning curve of workers.
- Get immediate feedback during the ramp up phase of new product introduction.
- Enable best-practice sharing across plants and lines.
- Automate your manufacturing and quality processes and enhance the product-component traceability.
Reduce your Capital Spending and Running Cost
- Reduce rework; in one case we generated savings of €500,000 per year.
- Reduce capital spending: in one case we economized more than €1,000,000 in comparison with the previous solution.
- Reduce the number of manual inspections.
Key Technical Capabilities
- Independent of any IT infrastructure, built-in one-click integrations enable an immediate system configuration and scalability to any plant and department globally.
- Works with any available camera device (broad array of commercial off-the-shelf devices including IoT devices, such as smartphones and tablets, embedded vision systems, and traditional machine vision systems)
- Vision technology that immediately understands and identifies a broad range of complex quality issues i.e. scratches, color irregularities, misalignments.
Swift System Setup and Configuration
- Fast and easy system configuration take a couple of weeks instead of months through an intuitive user interface boosted by self-service AI technology, which allows testing, training, and deployment by virtually any plant employee.
Here is how you can work with us
1. Schedule an appointment
Contact us if you want to know more about FotoNow for optimizing manufacturing agility, quality, factory productivity and capital spending.
2. Definition of Success Criteria
FotoNow seems to be the right solution for you?
We are excited to hear all about your requirements. You and the FotoNow team hold a one-day onsite at your production to understand your requirements, objectives, and deployment environment.
3. Getting the system operational
Do you want to start with a Proof of Concept?
The customer will provide and install the cameras (existing or new), mounting hardware, etc. The FotoNow team will advise the customer regarding the optimal setup and on any camera question.
4. Testing & Productionizing
Are you ready to use FotoNow in your production?
It usually takes 2 weeks for requirement definition and to get the system operational. The FotoNow team will provide a dedicated customer success manager for you to regularly make sure that all requirements are met. You can test FotoNow for 60 days in total.
News and Updates
Do you want to start your vision project right away?
Don’t hesitate to reach us at any time.