AI-powered Visual Manufacturing InspectionFotoNow is an AI-powered visual manufacturing inspection system and offers fully automated, end-to-end, error tracking and identification for optimize manufacturing agility and quality, factory throughput and capital spending.
FotoNow is an AI-based visual inspection system for manufacturing and provides fully automated, end-to-end defect tracking and identification to optimize manufacturing flexibility and quality, production throughput and capital spending.
Thanks to smart solutions, setup time is reduced to hours instead of months. With FotoNow, quality inspection is automated and completely flexible. It can be easily adapted to agile production processes. Automated image collection provides instant image access, information sharing and visual evidence with comprehensive metadata to document errors for customer recalls, insurance claims, regulatory compliance and cross-departmental accountability processes.
Employees receive direct feedback in real time to accelerate the learning curve for new employees and avoid human errors. FotoNow supports GDPR-compliant, human-assisted automation processes and reduces the need for monotonous manual inspections. This reduces customer recalls due to defective products and improves your company’s brand image through improved product quality.
FotoNow has performed more than 20,000,000 inspections in real production environments and drastically reduces rework with a production accuracy of more than 99%. It also significantly reduces capital expenditure by up to €1,000,000 compared to previous solutions.
Improving Manufacturing Agility and Quality
- Setup time in days instead of months
- Reducing number of recalls
- Improving quality and brand image
Improving Factory and Product Throughput
- Reducing number of production stoppages
- Reducing the learning curve of workers
- Direct feedback during the ramp up phase of new product introduction
- Enabling best practices sharing across plants
Reducing Capital Spending and Running Cost
- Reducing rework; in one case this saved approximately €500,000 per year
- In one case saved more than €1,000,000 as compared with previous solution
- Reducing number of manual inspections
Quick installation and simple to use
- Customers can easily provision new test cases with FotoNow’s self-service AI technology.
- Fotonow system setup doesn’t require any special system or IT knowledge, and can be used by virtually any plant employee.
- Equipped with a business intelligence dashboard to optimize plant performance and notifies relevant team members of defects in real time by email, SMS or 80+ built-in industrial connectors.
- Maintains high accuracy with moving objects and high frequency vibrations.
- Works seamlessly in changing light conditions.
- Operates well in confined spaces and adapts to changing manufacturing processes quickly.
- Detect multiple defect types, including scratches, missing parts, misplaced parts, dents, color issues, or dust.
- Camera agnostic and works with the cameras you already have, off-the-shelf devices, and smartphone devices.
- Securely stores all inspection images in cloud service of your choice (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Integrates easily with existing manufacturing and enterprise systems, such as IPSQ, IPSL, and other industrial standard protocols.
Handles multiple data types
- Digitize text or label information in the image with the FotoNow’s OCR engine and adds the information as meta information.
- Connection with 80+ industrial connectors possible.
Traditional solutions claim to have AI and deep learning models, but, in real-life production environments, they fail. Existing solutions can’t handle varying light conditions, small spaces, and heavy vibration that are common in most factories. Hardware-based competitors can only provide academic or research models. In contrast, FotoNow has developed real-world models that are designed and tested to work in real-world manufacturing environments. Our customers are exited about their FotoNow systems, because they consistently produce results with 99+% accuracy. In contrast to traditional visual quality systems, that deliver sub-par results that are insufficient to support their manufacturing operations.
Collect Image Data
FotoNow has developed sophisticated algorithms that combine techniques from fluid mechanics, deep learning and computer vision to effectively handle manufacturing processes that include motion and vibration to capture a crisp sharp image.
FotoNow has developed proprietary image enhancement technology which incorporates super resolution and deep learning algorithms to significantly increase image resolution, image quality and inspection accuracy.
Defect Detection & Notification
FotoNow inspects all defects in the camera’s field of vision by employing deep learning in combination with advanced segmentation and posnet models, and notifies relevant team member of defects in real time by email, SMS or 80+ built-in industrial connectors.
Here’s how you can work with us
Schedule an appointment
Contact us if you want to know more about FotoNow for optimizing manufacturing agility, quality, factory productivity and capital spending.
Definition of Success Criteria
FotoNow seems to be the right solution for you? We are exited to hear all about your requirements. You and the FotoNow team hold a one-day onsite at your production to understand your requirements, objectives, and deployment environment.
Getting the system operational
You want to start with a Proof of Concept? The customer will provide and install the cameras (existing or new), mounting hardware, etc. The FotoNow team will advise the customer regarding the optimal setup and on any camera question.
Testing & Productionizing
You are ready to use FotoNow in your production?It usually takes 2 weeks for requirement definition and to get the system operational. The FotoNow team will provide a dedicated customer success manager for you to regularly make sure that all requirements are met. You can test FotoNow for 60 days in total.
Nachrichten und Updates
Schedule an Appointment? Any Questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach us at any time.