The next generation of visual quality automation
FotoNow is revolutionizing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave no fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the Role:
As a Vice President of Customer Success, you will act as a trusted advisor to FotoNow’s customers, enabling them to scale FotoNow to improve their quality assurance goals and achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans, remove organizational and technical barriers, and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of FotoNow. You will act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. In this role, you will work with leading organization(s), and help them with the transformation to quality automation and zero defect manufacturing.
As a VP of Customer Success, you will:
- own and develop a portfolio of 5-10 Enterprise customers.
- form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s objectives in order to develop strategic roadmaps and success plans.
- visit customers face to face on-site or remotely through web sessions.
- create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- be accountable for retention, adoption and upsell.
- own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as adoption workshops, QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and support roll outs / implementations.
- own the renewal forecast for your Book of Business and actively track, monitor and report on the overall key health and usage indicators of the customers.
- serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- actively drive customer advocacy through case studies and references.
- implement appropriate CS systems to monitor and improve customer success.
A self-starter attitude with a passion to make customers successful.
- 3+ years work experience in an enterprise or working as a customer facing role for an enterprise (preferably automotive industry)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Expertise managing spreadsheets, sales tools and CRM
- Able to understand the technology and translate it into business language
- Able to build relationships and trust quickly (active listening skills)
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, and on-time delivery.
- Strong business acumen and a good understanding of different industries, their processes and key KPIs
- Strong work ethic
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager within the SAAS industry OR as a consultant (ideally in IT projects, such as change management, etc…) working with large enterprise customers
- Excellent program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Have an impact: With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
- Trust-based working: We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Everyone is equally important: We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond: There’s always something to celebrate!
- Be part of the family: A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now.
We’re excited to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com