The next generation of visual quality automation
FotoNow is revolutionizing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave no fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the Role:
As the VP of Sales, you are responsible for determining and implementing FotoNow’s sales strategy for multiple industries with a global perspective. With your expertise and leadership, you will set the fundamentals of a scalable SaaS business model that is changing how high-value manufacturers improve quality. Initially, you will be our sales executive without staff. Subsequent to initial account acquisition success, you will start to build the sales team. As an inspiring leader and team player, you will coordinate FotoNow team members in product development, customer success and marketing.
As a VP of Sales, you will:
- develop in-depth knowledge of FotoNow’s value propositions
- together with the management team, you will define and implement a successful and scalable sales strategy across multiple industry verticals that achieves the company customer acquisition and booking plan
- build lead the sales teams across regions to achieve organizational quotas
- establish solid relationships with customers and prospects at the highest levels of an organization, in particular within the VP and C-Suite
- establish and manage the sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract
- obtain a deep understanding of strategic accounts pain points
- advise, mentor and develop our sales team and support the growth process by identifying and acquiring great talent.
- work tightly with our product, marketing and management team to contribute to continuous improvement and feedback from key accounts to ensure process optimization and technical breakthroughs that provide the most value
Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, highly energetic sales professional with a strategic thinking with a proven record of closing large accounts with large organizations.
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS Solutions to high value manufacturing executives (ideally automotive manufacturers)
- 2+ years of experience in managing at least 5 sales reps of an software solutions company closing enterprise level contracts in the DACH-Region
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- strong German and English verbal and written communication skills
- excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Expertise using and managing spreadsheets, sales tools and CRMs
- strong sales process orientation and proven track record of sales performance in the manufacturing industry with large key, strategic, or global accounts in a solutions sales environment
- strong business acumen and a good understanding of different industries, their processes and KPIs
- strong work ethic
- experience as part of a team that has raised venture investment
- referenceable experience hiring and firing sales reps
- excellent program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- have an impact: With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
- trust-based environment: We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- teamwork: We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- fun at work and beyond: There’s always something to celebrate!
- be part of the family: A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now.
We’re excited to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com