Customer Success ManagerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager you will act as a trusted advisor to FotoNow’s customers, enabling them to scale FotoNow to improve their quality assurance goals and achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans, remove organizational and technical barriers, and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of FotoNow. You will act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. In this role, you will work with leading organization(s), and help them with the transformation to quality automation and zero defect manufacturing.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- own and develop a portfolio of 5-10 Enterprise customers.
- form strategic relationships and develop strategic roadmaps and success plans.
- visit customers Face to Face on-site or remotely through web sessions.
- create value for customers.
- be accountable for retention, adoption and upsell.
- own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as adoption workshops, QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and support roll outs / implementations.
- Create, own and develop business plans
- serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues, proactively avoid them, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- actively drive customer advocacy through case studies and references.
- implement appropriate CS systems to monitor and improve customer success.
A self-starter attitude with a passion to make customers successful.
- 3+ years work experience in an enterprise or working as a customer facing role for an enterprise (preferably automotive industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Computer Engineering, or a combination of relevant technical education and experience (3+ years)
- Experience with deep learning, computer vision and machine learning workflows in the industry automation
- Business knowledge; interest and ability understanding production processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build relationships and trust quickly
- Passion for Customer Success
- Strong German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness for travel activity
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager within the SAAS industry or as a consultant (ideally in IT projects, such as change management, etc…) working with large enterprise customers
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, knowledge of Industrial controls, networking or communication protocols (EIP, Devicenet, Profinet, etc). Programming knowledge (PLC, and/or C#) is also a benefit
- Experience in industrial and/or manufacturing environment.
Experience with Integrators would be a plus
- Excellent program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.