Deep Learning EngineerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Deep Learning Engineer you bring our computer vision projects to the next level. You work together with our Software Engineers to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
As a Deep Learning Engineer you will:
- Implement, deploy, and manage operations of FotoNow deep learning models
- Participate in the design process to steer feasibility and provide design input
- Help maintain existing process
- Be responsible for the long term software product development
- Live and foster the agile development process
- Ensure efficient versioning, scalability and continuous improvements
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
You are a Deep learning expert with strong experience in computer vision.
- 3+ years professional experience with C++, Python
- 3+ years with pyTorch and Tensorflow
Experience with OCR/ OCV
- CI/CD pipelines experience along with software versioning
- Fluent English
- Professional experience with computer vision projects would be ideal
- German on communication level
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.