DevOPS EngineerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a DevOPS Engineer you bring our product to life and maintain reliability of our services. You live agile processes and work for the best and efficient solution. You strive for scalability, an optimized code and efficient continuous improvement. You succeed in delivering and outperforming the expected result.
As a DevOPS Engineer you will:
- Implement, design, and maintain fotonow infrastructure
- Participate in the design process to steer feasibility and provide design input
- Help maintain existing process
- Be responsible for the long term software product development
- Live and foster the agile development process
- Ensure efficient versioning, scalability and continuous improvements
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
You are a strong DevOPS engineer, with hands-on experience on scaling and maintaining large scale applications.
- 4 years + experience in managing Devops applications in the domain of ML and large scale data applications
- Strong emphasis on MLOPS and maintaining production applications
- Hands-on experience for Azure or AWS Cloud
- CI/CD pipelines experience along with software versioning
- Certification in Azure or AWS is ideal to have
- Experience with large scale data apps
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.