Finance ManagerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Finance Manager you will manage FotoNows liquidity. You will be responsible for financial statements and the business plan updates.
We are looking forward to having a Finance Manager taking care of all kinds of financial work and making it successful. You will build, shape and influence a new department within FotoNow.
As a Finance Manager you will:
- Manage the liquidity planning
collaborate closely with our external tax advisor and manage the preparation and revision of the financial statements
- Optimize and further develop financial structures
- Implement project controlling and provision of recommendations for action
- Optimize systems, processes, and structures for the finance department
- Coordinate company wide KPIs
- Do the monthly KPIs and investor reporting
- Support fundraising
A self-starter attitude with a passion to make customers successful.
- 5+ years work experience in Finance, Controlling, Accounting (HGB) or Taxation (German tax law)
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Finance, Controlling, Accounting or Taxation
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- German and English fluently
- Masters degree
- 3 years experience in a subscription company
- Experience with start-ups
- Experience to scale and build a financial department
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.