Head of Project EngineeringDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As the Head of Project Engineering you bring our product to life. You manage a team of engineers and succeed in an agile process with them. The software developing process will be improved by your work: striving for scalability, optimized code, efficient continuous improvement, delivering and outperforming the expected result.
You care for your international team, inspire them to software excellence, guide their way and take care of the deliverables.
As the Head of Project Engineering you will:
- be accountable for the software product
- guide and manage the agile development process
- manage the engineering team of applied machine learning engineers, data scientists and computer vision experts and inspire them to excellence
- ensure efficient versioning, scalability and continuous improvements
You are a software goal getter with a passion for teamwork and process improvement.
- 5 years of technical leadership and people management experience
- Experience with deep learning, computer vision and machine learning workflows
- Knowledge of coding languages (Python/C++) and frameworks/systems (Git)
- 5 years experience experience with deploying computer vision solutions on edge and cloud
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with cloud
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.