Human Resources ManagerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As an HR Manager you will take care of our talents. You will be responsible for the HR processes. You are keen on structure, data and take care of regulations and the best for FotoNow and its employees.
Great just isn’t good enough for our HR team – we see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore we bring the world’s most innovative people to FotoNow and provide the programs that help them thrive. As an HR Manager you will shape the environment to find, keep and develop the best team members who are happy and proud to work for FotoNow.
As an HR Manager you will:
- Recruit, onboard and keep talents
- Develop processes and necessary data structures
- Take care of payrolls, benefits, regulations, contracts
- Ensure and help our managers to have the best people on board
- Ensure personnel development of the FotoNow Team supported by our advisors
- Support managers with HR law expertise where necessary
- Support the design, development, and execution of critical HR initiatives and projects (performance management, compensation, employee development, talent management)
A team-player with eagerness to work with people and comply with regulations
- 5+years of experience with german employment law
- 3+ years with operative HR work, including managing HR data
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in HR work
- Experience with employment contracts, negotiations and governmental regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability improve and develop processes
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
- Experience with start-ups
- Recruitment experience
- Ability to scale HR processes
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.