OnSite Installation ManagerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Customer Success Montage and Service you will install and set-up at customer premises the FotoNow solutions. You implement cameras, mechanical / visual solutions and electrical/IT interfaces to make the project a success.
You jointly work with Customer Success Managers to ensure the best possible solutions for the customer and us.
With the product team of Fotonow, you partner to discuss needed details and adjustments and be the link to the customer on site. You ensure giving qualified customer feedback to the product team, both on functions and on User Experience.
Having a great experience of the products and use cases, you are part of the application/engineering projects to help testing the product release and functionalities.
You build a network with the customer plant team to ensure first class service and installation.
As a OnSite Installation Manager you will:
- Be an expert in FotoNow products, interfaces and customer use case.
- Test, set-up and install visual devices, mechanical construction and electronic interfaces along the production line of the customer
- Translate the customers requirements (quality, data security, process) into an installation on site and ensure the best possible solution with support of Fotonow Engineering and Customer success team.
- Document your installation and conduct final acceptance protocol of the product
- Be the link between customer success team and customer plant
- Ensure Service/ Aftersales all during the cycle life
- On top of those on site activities, you will be responsible for testing/challenging the product together with the development team. You are key to challengeFotonow’s products with actual customer needs in our Engineering labor. You are the motor of our permanent product optimization and challenging the releases.
A self-starter attitude with a passion to make customers successful.
- Master degree or relevant experience in similar jobs with Electrical Installation or Mechatronics
- Self-starter and problem-solver, you know to prioritize tasks and to reach deadlines
- Customer facing, customer understanding is in your DNA
- Already worked with enterprise customers and subscription business models
- German and English at comfortable level
- Being several days a week at customer site, mostly Germany, is for you a natural way of working
- Experience of Montage in automotive
- 3+ years experience, preferably in similar roles or in maintenance of industrial installations
- Ability to think ahead and innovate
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.