Product OwnerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you.
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
As a Product Owner you will:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Define and validate product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Collect, clarify and prioritize requirements across multiple projects and teams
- Assess value to the customer, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with the Product Management and Customer Success to create and maintain a product backlog according to maximize the business value or ROI
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- In the team, you transparently bundle all relevant project key figures (budgets, quality of content, adherence to deadlines, internal capacities) and coordinate compliance with them
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
A self-starter attitude with a passion to make customers successful.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5 years +
- Bachelor/ Masters in Computer Science
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Experience as a product owner/ product management for enterprise B2B software product
- Working in Startup experience
- Expert knowledge in automotive or visual quality systems
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.