Sales ManagerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for determining and implementing FotoNow’s sales strategy for multiple industries with a global perspective. With your expertise, you will set the fundamentals of a scalable SaaS business model that is changing how high-value manufacturers improve quality.
As a Sales Manager, you will:
- establish solid relationships with customers and prospects at the highest levels of an organization, in particular within the VP and C-Suite
- establish and manage the sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract
- grow FotoNows business by (over)achieving your sales targets
- obtain a deep understanding of strategic accounts pain points
- work tightly with our product, marketing and management team to contribute to continuous improvement and feedback from key accounts to ensure process optimization and technical breakthroughs that provide the most value
Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, highly energetic sales professional with a strategic thinking with a proven record of closing large accounts with large organizations.
- 3+ years experience selling SaaS Solutions to high value manufacturing executives (ideally automotive manufacturers)
- bachelor’s degree
- strong German and English verbal and written communication skills
- excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Expertise using and managing spreadsheets, sales tools and CRMs
- strong sales process orientation and proven track record of sales performance in the manufacturing industry with large key, strategic, or global accounts in a solutions sales environment
- strong business acumen and a good understanding of different industries, their processes and KPIs
- strong work ethic
- experience as part of a team that has raised venture investment
- excellent program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.