Software EngineerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Software Engineer you bring our product to life. You live agile processes and work for the best and efficient solution. You strive for scalability, an optimized code and efficient continuous improvement. You succeed in delivering and outperforming the expected result.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Implement new features in the front end of FotoNow’s web applications
- Participate in the design process to steer feasibility and provide design input
- Help maintain existing process
- Be responsible for the long term software product development
- Live and foster the agile development process
- Ensure efficient versioning, scalability and continuous improvements
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
You are a software goal getter with a passion for teamwork.
- 3+ years of experience with full stack web development
- 3+ years of experience with JS/python for backend development with frameworks Django, Nodejs
- 3+ years of experience of development frontend with React/ Redux, Angular,
- Experience with databases MongoDB, NoSQL cloud databases,
- Software versioning with git and integrating with agile development
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines and software testing
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with cloud deployments
- Having experience with wordpress would be a plus
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.