Technical Customer Success ManagerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a Technical Customer Success Manager (IT) you will make our customers understand the FotoNow product. You explain the technical features, clarify and implement prerequisites and make customers feel comfortable with the solution they decide for.
You partner with your colleagues leading project and sales (ourCustomer Success and Sales Managers) to ensure the best possible solutions for us and the customer.
You partner as well with the technical team of Fotonow to discuss needed details and adjustments and be the link to the customer. You ensure to give qualified customer feedback to the product team, both on functions as on User Experience.
You build a network with the customer technical team to ensure understanding of technical requirements, anticipate evolutions and choose the best concept.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager you will:
- Understand FotoNows architecture, interfaces, possibilities, challenges and chances
- Translate the customers (IT) requirements to the needed team members and ensure the best possible solution.
- Be the link between customer technical department and FotoNow.
- Define API, interfaces & connectivity between customers and Fotonow.
- Be the first escalation level in aftersales IT topics.
- From time to time ensure customer training (how-to-use / Features / Values).
You are a software goal getter with a passion for teamwork.
- 5+3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- Know to prioritize tasks and to reach deadlines.
- Customer facing, customer understanding is in your DNA.
- Proven constructive problem solver.
- Experienced with the technical stack.
- Already worked with enterprise customers and subscription business models.
- German and english at business level.
- Technical specialist in IT (architecture,..) or Engineer with IT background.
- Curious for more: our software is very adaptive and needs to think 2 steps ahead.
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.