UI/UX DesignerDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Fulltime Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a UI/UX Designer you bring our computer vision projects to the next level. You work together with our Software Engineers to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
As a Smartphone Developer you will:
- Design UI/UX for FotoNow products
- Participate in the design process to steer feasibility and provide design input
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
You are a UI/UX expert with strong experience in product design in industrial space for SaaS solutions.
- 3+ years professional experience in industrial SaaS solution design
- 3+ years with UI/UX design
- Experience in designing UI in manufacturing space
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- UI design portfolio
- Fluent English
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- German on communication level
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.