Working Student Business OperationsDeutschData | FotoNow – Munich, Germany
DeutschData | FotoNow
Munich – Part-time Position
FotoNow is revolutionising the Quality Assurance and Inspection ecosystem by placing the capabilities of artificial intelligence and deep learning at the fingertips of any user. Our mission is to leave not fault behind and enable manufacturers a leap towards zero-defect manufacturing and industry 4.0
About the role:
As a working student in Business Operations, you will play a key role in setting up, executing and improving business processes and contribute to a variety of topics in the areas of operations, controlling, business and sales management, and business analysis.
We are looking forward to having a motivated student that cares and understands the importance of operational excellence for enabling sustainable growth in a scaling company, with a clear outcome towards full employment later on.
As a working student in Business Operations you will:
- take responsibility from day one and drive your own projects forward
- support the standardization and optimization of our internal processes and internal communication
- ensure data integrity in key business and sales systems supporting operations
- act as an interface to external partners such as lawyers, tax advisors and the liability umbrella
- support compliance processes in accounting and internal standards and ensure they dovetail with current operations
A self-starter attitude with a passion to build a successful company.
- An enrolled master student with one of the majors: Economics, Business, Business Informatics, Humanities or another relevant field of study with an economic branch with a good academic record
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Distinct team orientation, high commitment and flexibility, analytical skills and a solution-oriented way of working
- Very good understanding of modern business processes
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- Enjoyment of organizational and process-related issues, high-quality awareness
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with business process modelling
- Experience with accounting and finance reporting
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team which shares our values.
We offer a modern office space in Munich’s urban district Werksviertel. Our workplace is located in the facilities of the classy coworking space provider Design Offices.